24 Dec 2011

Merry Christmas From Nailsbeauties ;-)

It’s the 23rd of December! 2 days to Christmas! Both of us are soo excited for christmas. Christmas is a season of joy, love and warmth. It’s not always about the gifts and the decorations, but it’s all about sharing the love with your family, friends and loved ones. Ahh.. While writing this, I can already feel the warmth of Christmas laughter with the people I love :)
By The Way, have you ever thought on what nail polish color will you have on your nails? My ideal color for this holiday season is always red. Red is a statement color. For me red color shows elegance, courage and it lives up the energy of holiday.
This is my pick, the classic OPI color “Im Not Really a Waitress

I’m Not Really a Waitress is a true classic red color. It’s a must have red color. I’ll definitely wear this for this christmas day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

© Zenoll Template Copyright by Nails Beauties

Template by Zenoll