29 Jan 2011

NAIL ART STEP-BY-STEP 2

Handpainted nail art flowers.

Wild Rose with Glitter Gold centres


Welcome to my first attempt at a step-by -step nail art page.
The fisrt set I decided to show you is a set of hand painted nails. I used a temporary tip and created a french look using white nail polish in picture 1. In picture 2 I have added the red petals. I used a brush that I have become quite comfortable with and I used water based paint with a paint primer mixed in. The next tip in the sequence has the foliage added. The final steo was to add the gold glitter centres. I then finished off with a thick top coat. The picture on the far right has the nail attached for the full affect.

Short Nail Version


The design is done the same way and was done on the natural nail in this example.

Wild Rose Salon Tips


These are handpainted. Because they are handpainted no two are ever alike which is the appeal of a handpainted set. Red on white is a nice colour combination for nails.
Below is an example of one of my handpainted sets with fewer wild roses in the design. I personally prefer the version in the picture above.


3D Gem and rhinestones.
3D Gems and Rhinestones
This is an example of how easy and how pretty 3D nail Gems are. I also applied a rhinestone using top coat. I started out by using a pink nail polish to create a french tip. I then simply applied the 3D gem butterflies and the flower rhinestone. Really very quick and easy to do. The 3D gems used for these tips are very compatable with both acrylic and gel. The picture on the far right is of the temporary tip attached. The same design can be done on natural, acrylic or gel nails.
Short Nail Version
The design is done the same way and was done on the natural nail in this example.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

© Zenoll Template Copyright by Nails Beauties

Template by Zenoll