1 Jan 2011

New Year Nails 2011

Happy New Year! 2010 really went by in a flash.I hope everyone had a great New Year celebration :)

I have a lot of projects planned for this new year. My new house is going to be ready very soon. I have so much to organise and plan before and after moving in. We're currently deciding on the wall colours and I am going through a white paint nightmare! Little did I know that there are soooo many variations of white wall paint colour. I've purchased a few sample pots and have started painting on huge pieces of cardboard. I've placed them in different rooms to see which one is most suitable. I think I have narrowed down to 3 different whites. Dulux Lexicon Quarter, Lexicon Half and White on White. I'll be using these 3 whites in different parts of the house. I hope they turn out well against the matte dark brown porcelain floors.

My uncle have kindly purchased a new cross trainer for me and we've positioned it right in front of the TV (I love watching dramas). I'll be getting fit this coming year to get my body ready for the next round of fertility treatment.

As for nail art, I've been looking around for an air brush and hope to purchase one soon. There's a lot of different designs I want to try out. At the same time I've also bought a very interesting table lamp for my nail art table. I'll be sharing it with you in my next post.

For this new year, I've decided to go for a sparkly pink nail design.

I used CND Studio White as the base. When I bought this colour, I didn't realise it's a semi sheer nail polish. To get it looking opaque, I think I must have layered more than 5 coats! Then I used Kit's Supernova and drew random large and small semi-circles on all 10 finger nails. Next, I applied medium round glitter flakes along the edges of the semi-circles and cover with top coat. Using a pink and white acrylic powder I drew the 3D flowers and added silver bullions on top. To make it more bling, I've also added a few large and small glass rhinestones. These glass rhinestones look so much better than the regular ones. They are almost as sparkly as the Swarovski rhinestones without the big price tag.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 

© Zenoll Template Copyright by Nails Beauties

Template by Zenoll